Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite things

Fall is my favorite season of the year. I decided to list the many things I like about it!

  • Coffee...pumpkin spice lattes, spiced cider, peppermint mochas
  • Spiced chai tea (powder is the best!)
  • Eggnog
  • Making baked goodies and getting the first bite straight from the oven!....fruit crisp, blueberry muffins, any kind of cookie, brownies.
  • Sweaters, long-sleeved shirts, cords, thick stockings, boots, velour sweats, scarves, hats.
  • Sipping early grey tea while listening to a cds or reading Karen Kingsbury
  • Fires
  • Snuggling under blankets while watching an old movie (currently watching Errol Flynn)
  • Decorating my house with fall stuff
  • Pumpkin picking, then eating roasted corn and kettle corn afterward!
  • Looking forward to Thanksgiving
  • Mike & I celebrate our birthdays in Oct
  • Walking through the malls for exercise since it's too rainy outside :)
  • Fall holiday bazaar at church
  • Soups and stews
  • Pumpkin pie

No wonder I walk into the New Year with so many extra calories!

No comments: