Friday, January 16, 2009

The next holiday

Okay, four posts in 1 day? That is ridiculous! Honestly, just came back on to say that I have changed my blog to a "mushy" one because I love Valentine's Day SO MUCH! I even looked forward to it when I was single. Yes, weird. Please understand, V-Day at work used to mean a free latte from the downstairs cafe, treats from my boss, buying those silly little conversation hearts, the exchanging of chocolate, other goodies and notes amongst my parents, brothers & I, and possibly flowers from my dad all in one day. Talk about feeling loved! I think that's what I still LOVE about it. That and besides the fact that sweets and roses are often the way to my heart ;P Now that I'm married I LOVE it even more! I realize I will have to change it back once V-Day is officially over. But really, who gives a peanut?

No comments: