Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Biggest Loser!

I'll have to admit, when Biggest Loser first came out, we thought it was dumb and didn't like the emotional drama. But we have done a 180 (or is it a 360?)! Now we look forward to every Tuesday night! It always motivates me to work harder on my workouts and eating. Wish Jillian Michaels was my trainer! Or do I? :( There's just several people on there this season that really need to be there and I'm proud of them for taking that step!

Last night our little family worked out together. Yes, even little B. She was kickin' it high :) Honestly, it was cute. She saw Mama exercising and wanted to get in on the, what looked like, fun. Then Daddy got in on it, too. So, you should have seen us, all exercising while watching Biggest Loser. I'm sure we looked hilarious, but it meant for a great fun family session. Sometimes you just have to do crazy, random things. It's the spice of life!

Right now it is 6 a.m. I got up around 5:30 and I am exhausted. Since I pushed myself hard last night, I really did get a good sleep...it's just that M is motivated to get up early because he has to be at work whereas I am not nearly as motivated since where I have to be starts at 9 a.m. But it's part of our whole "we'll both be tired at the end of the day" mentality. And it does work. It's just foggy at first.

Today is Bible study and as always, I am looking forward to it. Brilla looks forward to it. I learned some good lessons while doing my questions this week. Who knows, if God's Spirit really speaks to me this morning, I may just have to share what He's taught me in a later post!

No comments: