Wednesday, October 29, 2008

thankfulness

These lyrics so closely parallel how I feel:

O Joy that seekest me through pain, I cannot close my heart to thee; I trace the rainbow through the rain, And feel the promise is not vain, That morn shall tearless be.

God, the wonder of your hand in my life still amazes me. I'm thankful for...

Your steadfast love.
My beautiful Brilla.
My dearest husband Michael.
My stillborn daughter, Amelia, who is dancing in heaven.
Tears.
Smiles.
The precious Lamb of God who took away my sin.
Prayer.
Jesus' resurrection that I can have eternal life and see my daughter someday.
Music.
Pianos.
My house.
Food to eat.
Money to buy what we need and want.
Dear friends.
Close family.
Good dreams.
Your creation...including Fall leaves.

I am sure there are many more things I have not mentioned, but thank you, God for all of these. You have given me so much. I know your mercies are new every morning, great is Thy faithfulness.

No comments: