Friday, March 20, 2009

More Pics

These are my Spring toes. Very important photo.


I never get manicures because they are ruined within one day. But on vacation, I love to get a spa pedicure. It just feels so relaxing and soothing when they do their whole massage thing. Also, since toes don't scrub dishes, paint or cook, pedicures last forever (in fact, maybe too long). I also got my eyebrows and upper lip waxed (when God gave me hair, He kept on giving!), but I'll spare you the close-ups on those. I feel so neat and clean when it's done though. So ladylike.

Here is the cabinet/wall unit I painted white. The handles on the doors were drilled a little off by the former owner, so I have to fix those. All in all, I love how it brightens the room. I've yet to add some moulding.


These are Brilla's letters I painted and Mike helped me put up. Those things are a pain to nail just right! Just remember that before you decide to do letters in your room.

And some fun pics of Brilla. She is a ham. So NOT a poser. That girl can't sit still for my photos; I think it cramps her style.

She almost always has her mouth open. Always talking. I wonder where she got that?? Brilla is a very happy girl, though. Nothing gets her down for more than a minute!




Wearing Mama's nightgown. Lovely, ain't?

Her favorite toy...an empty box. She loves getting into them as I'm organizing.

And here she is dancing on the fireplace area.

No comments: