Sunday, February 1, 2009

Random Pic Sunday!

Home-made cinnamon rolls for Superbowl Sunday!


My favorite mug


World's cuddliest elephant sitting on my mantel.


One closet for so many things. This is Mike's closet, as well
as area for office supplies.






Handy baskets to hold piano prizes and library books.

A reorganized office/library/craft area. As you can see, I have to be creative with
our space! Boxes above bookshelf hold all photos and transparent containers hold all
my scrapbooking and craft supplies.

Comforting a sick Daddy.


This girl luvs her baths!
As for the Superbowl, I am completely disappointed! Totally wanted the Cardinals to win...and they almost had it! How about that sweet touchdown by Fitzgerald?! Anyhow, it's just football and can't let it get me down.

No comments: