Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's been a week since my last post.

I had a big day at Bible study. We learned that John the Baptist was God's special messenger. It was hurry- scurry as always, in an organized way, as organized as can be with 2s. But seriously. Can I say the word to sum up our time was "Peacefulness"? Go God! This has and always will be His class this year.

I am currently sucking out as much relaxation as I can during nap time. I am so. tired. It's not because I'm over-the-top busy. It's because I'm pregnant! I am so pooped each day right around 1-2 p.m. The other day I lounged on the couch thinking, "I know I should be folding my laundry, but it feels just so good to sit here...". And before I knew it, I was in La-La Land.

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow. My queasiness is fading away, though it still comes on strong if I haven't eaten anything in a while. Tuesdays are the hardest, dinner is not until after my last lesson, after 7:00. But other than that, nothing to whine about! My tummy is getting rounder. I do not mind a bit. The only thing I mind is making sure I have the right clothing to be comfy in. Is there a formal way to wear a robe to church? Because if there is, I want to know about it!!

This last quarter, my paperwork load decreased incredibly. I finally turned over some major things to our accountant. This has been one of the wisest decisions ever. I simply cannot handle that burden, along with expecting a baby next year, and all the other responsibilities in my life. Besides, this extra burden was causing me to become irritable and anxious, two things I know God does not want in my life~

Mike's back continues to get better. I am SO thankful that his injury has seemed to slowly heal so well. Praise God! His 35th birthday is this weekend, and I'm in the middle of trying to make it special :)

Brilla just had her 3 year check-up. She is 38.5 inches, in the 75th percentile for height and weight! She's tall like Daddy! She had some shots due, so I gently warned her that the shots would hurt a little, but then she'd get cool band-aids and a sticker. Well, my BIG girl didn't even whimper! And she got a separate shot in each arm. Needless to say, I was surprised. The next day, we got her pictures taken at Penney's. We always get pics after her birthday at the studio (using the coupon of course!). They really turned out great, though I'm not a bit biased ;) Her hilarious quote of the day: At Bible study, they were playing with a pretend grocery cart/groceries/register. Her teacher said, "And do you have some cash?" Brilla said, "No, I have my credit card!" LOL That's a born shopper for ya!

No comments: