Saturday, September 5, 2009

Week 11

Oh! I wanted to update you all that I am doing very well at my 11th week of pregnancy. I'm still queasy, can't cook meat because of my acute sense of smell, and extremely tired at about 6 p.m. But that is a good sign that everything is coming along! I can't tell you how thankful I've been just to know that God has blessed us with another little one. More often than not, I am going to Babycenter, and reading all the little details of how our baby is growing. It is amazing! Baby is about 1 1/2 inches long, hands will soon be making fists, teeth buds will soon be under the gums and he/she is already kicking and stretching, though I can't feel it yet.

One thing for sure...my belly has popped! At first I was disdained...at 11 weeks?? But that is what I get after having 3 babes in my tummy :) And plus, now people can see I'm pregnant and can joy with me :) I've already put on those maternity clothes. The great thing about these modern maternity clothes is they fit without having to be fully "tummy out there". I don't have a Fall/Winter wardrobe since I've always been pregnant in the summer. So, sadly that means I will have to go shopping *wink*

My weight gain is coming along normally (gain about 2 lbs). I haven't lost pounds this time 'round, and have managed to keep most of my food down. If you've been praying for me, thank you bunches! I get the normal pregnancy hormonal crazies, and we've yet to still celebrate Amelia's 1 year birthday on Sept 24, but I know the Holy Spirit is right here with me the whole way, holding my hand and speaking truth to my heart.

1 comment:

Edith said...

Thanks for the update! I have been thinking of you and praying for you over the past while. So pleased that it seems to be going swimmingly.
E