Monday, October 19, 2009

With My Date

Hi!

We had a great weekend...once it got started. Mike actually had to work on Saturday, in that rain and muck. Meanwhile, I was able to get my house organized. Seems like during this cold weather, my home gets "lived in" more and thus, dirty faster. Especially our small home.

After Mike got home Sat, Brilla was granted to her grandparents :) and we headed off on our date. We ate at BJs! Our new find. What a great place, with awesome food. We love their pizzas so much, we both ordered separate ones - the Southwestern (Mike), and pineapple/ham (me). We even went out on a limb and ordered dessert, can't remember the name now. Basically, it's just a big, soft cookie with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top. Talk about rich!

Then we headed into the mall and found the UW/Arizona game. Since we don't get the channel at home, why not take advantage of the huge Comcast screens there? We both adore football. I also popped into Borders to grab a couple magazines. I've never bought a pregnancy mag before, so it was very fun for me. So...there we were, both watching the game, this pregnant woman sneaking peeks at my magazine. LOL You can tell we're married! But it was relaxing for both of us, we had great talks at the restaurant, during our drives' was a wonderful night overall. Can't wait 'til the next one!

1 comment:

Susannah Forshey said...

PIZOOKIES! Ben and I discovered BJ's back in May, when he took me there for Mother's Day. It's one of our TOP restaurants, now. Their flatbread pizzas are To Die For. They have some really great brews, too, which they created right there in their own brewery. Ben and I usually make a meal of just the flatbreads and a beer or two. DEEEElicious! I'm so bummed they don't have them here in the east!