Saturday, June 1, 2013

This afternoon is lazy. These days are rare and I am soaking it up. The sun out gives extra reason to be happy.

Brilla is out playing with her friends and the littles are napping. And silence from Mike means he's catching winks too.

I got some gardening/yard work done earlier this morning. A friend also came over and offered to mow our lawn while Mike did some business-related things. Very kind.

Did I mention I have completed my yard?? Yes! All done. It took the average of four weeks, and I still have a few things I want to do, but it is mostly finished. I still want to purchase a couple pots, bench, and other foofy things, but all the weeding, topsoil, and bark processes are done, as well as flowers planted. It looks so nice that today I have been laying out on the grass, reading a book, enjoying it. In fact, just came in because I was getting too hot.

I have photos, but alas, I don't know how to connect them from my tablet. Hm, will have to work on that.


No comments: