Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Knees Hurt

I've been doing the Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30. Only difference with me is that it's too exhausting to do it 6x/week, so I do it 3x. It will take longer to get in shape but I can't run the risk of running low on breastmilk.

Also, my knees hurt. She does a lot of lunge exercises. I think it has been rough on my knees. I know you have to do lunges properly, but even with good technique they have been hurting. So, I am looking for a new DVD workout. Something with lots of cardio. Thinking of checking out YouTube before anything else! Just so you know, there is a great Malibooty workout on there which works wonders. I've been doing that for a couple weeks. My abs, booty, and thighs are the problem areas!

Since Brilla's birthday party, I've overdosed on baked goods. Time to snap my body to attention with healthier eating!

Speaking of Brilla's birthday, we had such a good time:



Friends, cousins, cupcakes, pinata, what could be more fun?!

The girls and I went to the fair on opening day. It was exhausting but worth it. We got to fish, eat strawberry cones, see the Lego displays, look at the grange agricultural displays, check out the bees, pet farm animals, and see the tractor pull contest.





We are hoping to go back when Daddy has a free day so the girls can do rides!

We are having fun in the sun while it's still here. In fact, that's why we started school late. Here in Western Washington, it doesn't make a lick of sense to start school early and ignore that precious sunshine that starts in mid-July and goes through September, even early October.



No comments: