Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Satisfied

I'm still very much caught up in the wonder of the New Year.

I don't feel like I thought I would getting back to a busy schedule. Yes, I wish I could just glide on these next three months preparing for baby, organizing my house, and organizing business stuff. But really, my schedule is full of things I know God wants me involved in.

And that is a great comfort.

Do you ever busy yourself "just because"? Perhaps because you feel unfulfilled or lackluster? I have. It doesn't begin to bring about the same joy when you are doing what God wants. I mean, in a few months, I'll be on another road, experience life with two girls instead of just one...breaking from Bible study responsibilities and piano teaching. It will be quite the adjustment but I say "bring it on" because I am excited to encounter the adventures God has ahead for me. Even if I'm exhausted, wiping up baby-barf and wondering how 9 months caught up with me so fast. Ha ;)

But seriously. One of the most worry-free and satisfying feelings is knowing God's peace in my life. Things will never be storybook or on my time sheet, but they are all in God's control.

Soon, I want to post on money-saving tidbits (yes, again!) and another direction God has moving my family in. Stay tuned :)

No comments: