Monday, July 20, 2009

I am retiring...

...flip-flops. I wore them a few weeks ago for 2 days straight and my poor little feet were sore for a week! I am tired of having to recover. So I am retiring my non-support flip-flops and flats. It's too bad, really. I had just recently bought a cute pair of flats from Ann Taylor (don't laugh, Susi, you know which ones!) and now I must say good-bye. Good arch support is the only way to go from now on. However, I can still wear the cute heels. They are kind to me for some reason! If you are at all interested, I am giving away all these shoes to Salvation Army anyway, here are pics of my shoes. Most of them are either hardly worn, or still in great shape. If you're local, drop me a post and we can meet up some time to transfer. Btw, these are size 8/8 1/2:

Size 8. Gap.


Size 8. Ann Taylor. Brand-new.


8 1/2. Bought these at Target; good brand. Hardly worn.


Size 8. Montego Bay. Still in great shape.


Size 8. Ann Taylor. These go with everything!

1 comment:

Susannah Forshey said...

I'm so SAD! ...........because I don't wear your SIZE!!! I would take every one of those off your hands, but I'm a whopping 9 1/2. :( So sorry your Ann Taylor STEALS (!!) didn't work out. :(