Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's A...










'nother girl!


I was truly bubbling over for THE ultrasound last night. I got all dressed up and everything. You'd think I was going on a date. But no, I laid on a table for about 45 minutes.

Baby Girl is healthy and is currently 9 ounces! We are so thrilled for another Beauty!


I thought it was going to be a boy. Just because we'd had Brilla and Amelia. However, we'd also had the miscarriage in March, and he could have been a boy. So it was up for grabs. God is determined to give us another girl, however, and we are totally happy about it!

Me, I'm already thinking about decorating. Get out the cute crib bedding! I'm glad to be able to use all the girly clothing, too. My heart was so sad when I had to put back all the newborn girl things after losing Amelia. And I know I'll cry tears when I bring them out again. But bring on the tears and the joy...God is amazingly good!

And please pray for us. Mike and Brilla both have bad colds. No fevers, thankfully. I just don't want to catch any strain of this swine flu. It's good for neither Baby Girl nor I. Thanks!

No comments: