Monday, March 29, 2010

Things That Make Me Smile

...in no particular order of importance.

  • A clean house, then internet browsing
  • Fresh-from-the-dryer clothing
  • Sweet things created for my daughter, like an Easter basket
  • Homemade wall decor
  • A good read
  • Hot chai tea
  • Caramel macchiato
  • Pink purse
  • Candles
  • The smell of lavender
  • Having my hair done
  • " " nails done
  • " " toes done
  • Listening to classical music while working on a project
  • Getting something checked off my list
  • Having family come to visit - like my Grandma Louise from Missouri on the 30th!!
  • Free samples
  • Totally unexpected gifts
  • Having hubby home
  • Foot massages
  • Crackling fire
  • Carousels
  • Caramel apples
  • Apple crisp
  • Peach cobbler
  • Mothering magazines
  • Products on www.mom4life.com
  • Playing the piano
  • Selling an item on craigslist
  • Shopping
  • Specifically, shopping at kiddy stores
  • Wearing a new outfit
  • Wearing makeup
  • Snuggles with my daughter
  • Kisses from husband
  • Hearing my unborn daughter's heartbeat
  • Looking at old photos
  • Being invited to dinner
  • Making a meal my husband says is "Great"
  • Basking in the sunshine
  • Picnics on the lawn
  • Painting my daughter's toes and nails
  • Girl's night out
  • Dinner out with my family...anywhere
  • A vacuumed car
  • Red shoes
  • An organized file cabinet
  • Beef jerky
  • Jane Austen movies
  • Watching television while on the couch with my husband
  • Clean sheets on the bed
  • New calligraphy pens
  • Scrap booking
  • Journaling
  • Hearing from an old friend
  • Going on vacation to warm places
  • Browsing furniture stores which are beyond my pocket book :)
  • Soccer - Go Sounders!
  • Football season
  • Hearing my husband laugh
  • Listening to a challenging sermon
  • Getting a stain out
So many others...but I don't want to bore you....

Happy Monday!

No comments: